Sunday, July 27, 2008

RagamuffinTop Challenge: Update #2



This week hasn't been too bad. I'm getting used to the calorie amount I can eat, and converting it to points is easy. I also give myself one free meal a week, so I have that to look forward to. I don't feel as hungry as I did all the time last week, which has helped me stick to my plan. I also notice that I am feeling fuller after smaller meals and snacks, which is good too.

I've been bad about going to work out though. I managed to find a swimsuit I can do laps in on Tuesday, but I didn't get to the pool after that. I did my ab workouts a couple of nights, but nothing besides that. I could blame it on unexpected thesis things coming up, and friends inviting me out and such...but I just haven't gotten myself to find the time to do it.

But I did weight myself friday morning before we left to come to Michigan: 201!

So a definite loss of 2lbs for this week. :-)

How did you do?

No comments: